Manuscript Guidelines (Checklist)
- Manuscripts should be under the scope of IJPQA.
- Manuscripts should be below 10% Plagiarism from Turnitin software (Editor will give you report for reduction of plagiarism)
- Article Type- Research/Review etc.
- Short title of the Article
- Long title of article
- Kindly provide each and every Table & Figure in text citation and in increasing order.
- All Tables and Figures in increasing order.
- All Figure and Table should be high quality images (high resolution image) & Graph should be excel format
- Kindly provide proper name and affiliation of the all authors and email address of the corresponding authors is mandatory.
- After the submission of the manuscript, any modifications in title, author(s) name, and affiliation will not be changed in circumstances.
- After acceptance of the manuscript will not be allowed author(s) adding or deletion.
- Length of the Manuscript is not more than 10 pages (exceptional may be 15 pages).
- Cross-check and verify for accuracy/data/format, correct, and provide all references in consistent Vancouver format (superscript in text). Sample reference formatted to act as an example and to maintain consistency of format (Vancouver) required.
- Kindly add at least two-two reference from each IJDDT and IJPQA journals
- Reference should be in Vancouver style (superscript) and in-text citation in increasing order.
Reference writing style format (Vancouver) required:
Singh C, Yashwant, Gupta AK. Formulation and the Study of Finished Products Used for Anginal Disease. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance. 2022;13(4):385-388. DOI: 10.25258/ijpqa.13.4.07
Singh C, Yashwant, Gupta AK, Garg V. Formulation Development and Evaluation of Divalproex Sodium Extended-release Tablets. International Journal of Drug Delivery Technology. 2022;12(4):1769-1773.DOI: 10.25258/ijddt.12.4.46