- The Journal will accept original and innovative submissions in English on the understanding that the work is unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The Journal publishes reviews (comprehensive and short), original research papers and technical notes. Manuscripts will be reviewed by members of the editorial board, whose opinions will form the basis of the final decision by the editor.
- It is recommended that an English check of the manuscript by a competent and knowledgeable native speaker be completed before submission. Failure to follow them may result in papers being delayed or rejected.
Technical notes should contain new, important information which has not been published and for which urgent publication is desirable. An explanatory statement is required for urgent publication. In general, a technical note should not exceed 4 printed pages. Please also indicate in the cover letter the reason why the manuscript should be treated as a technical note.
Review articles are concise and critical surveys of novel accomplishments in the author’s research field and should bring up the most important current topics or present interpretative and critical accounts, but not simple compilation, on subjects of general interest. The work need not be complete; however, supporting experimental data must be described. They should be around 15 pages.
2. Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that the authors have obtained the necessary authority for publication.
3. Manuscripts with multi-authors imply the consent of each of the authors.
4. The publisher will presume that the corresponding author has specifically obtained the approval of all other co-authors to submit the article to IJPQA.
5. Submission of an article to IJPQA is understood to imply that it has not been either published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
6. Manuscripts should be neatly typed, double-spaced throughout, including tables with at least 2.5 cm margins on all sides.
7. The copyright transfer form is available here.
Manuscript Title: Top of paper, Times New Roman; Fonts all caps, bold, 14 points.
Author Names: Last name, followed by initials, corresponding author of the manuscript must be marked with an asterisk and should be list first, font: bold, 12 points.
Institution Name: Institutional address 12 points.
E-mail: Email of corresponding author, 10 points.
Numbering: Pages should be numbered consecutively; the text should be arranged in the following order: Others: Title page, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion or Results and Discussion, Acknowledgements, References Figure and Tables should be appropriately included in the text.
References: The references should be listed on a separate sheet and should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are cited in the text. Cite in the text by the appropriate arabic number e.g. 1, 2, 3 and the numbers should be superscripted.